Monday, November 29, 2010

After the Meeting

After the meeting last night I was pretty stirred up. I went and got a few extra petitions and earned myself 11 signatures, who knows if they will even be considered. I also dropped off some information and a few petitions at our local gas station, KCL. Sign it please!!!

I am working with several people in the area who have been in this type of situation before. Though, I am trying to keep it quite. Things are oddly political and I do not want to split up the people who have joined together in order to push KCP&L back.

If you care about keeping Camden Point the way it is, without giant power lines crossing our land, write a letter to the local newspaper: the Platte County Citizen, the Landmark, the Weston Chronicle, even the Kansas City Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment