Monday, November 29, 2010

Another Jokester


I was at an auntie's birthday party a while back, and Grandma Joan was there. She has been like my own Grandmother for longer than I can remember.

We were talking about one of her daughters, being a large animal vet. She works a good ways south of Camden Point in dairy country. All of us girls got to talking about dairy operations, and they ended up teasing me about how I should find myself a good dairy farmer to settle down with.

They started going on about the cows and how a dairy operations works when Grandma Joan pipes up, "Those dairy men, they sure know their tits!" That is what really got the party started. We were trying to be good with our Grandma there, and then she goes and says a thing like that. We laughed all night long. It will be one of my favorite jokes forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment